Working At Ada
At Ada we are a growing, thriving team of professionals working to change how women and gender-diverse people are represented and supported in the broader technology industry.
Staff BenefitsWe offer a competitive benefits package to all employees who are regularly scheduled to work 20+ hours per week, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance with 100% of employee premiums and 75% of eligible dependent premiums covered
- Health Care and Dependent Care FSA options with up to $2,000 annual employer contribution
- Immediate participation and vesting in a 403(b) Retirement Plan with up to 4% employer match upon enrollment
- 100% employer-sponsored Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Basic Life Insurance
- Free counseling via BetterHelp and Employee Assistance Program
- Generous paid time off including up to 20 days of Vacation Leave and up to 10 days of Sick Leave accrued annually
- 11 paid holidays and paid Summer and Winter week-long agency closures
- Up to 16 weeks of paid Parental Leave
- As a learning organization, we are invested in Professional Development Grants of up to $1,000 each year and regular opportunities to attend professional development and DEI trainings
For eligible positions, hybrid and remote work schedules are made available to workers working within certain jurisdictions (currently limited to the states of Washington, Virginia, Georgia, Oregon, Washington DC and Texas).
Please view our current openings below!
No open positions at this time